Friday, January 06, 2006

my doctor laughed at me

i thought i was being good by being sick for 2 weeks before i went to the doctor, but my doctor still laughed at me cause she doesn't think i'm sick. then she gave me a prescription for antiobiotics because "some people think they need them." why would she think that when i haven't even been taking any meds for what i do have. well, i took some last week, but this week i haven't been cause i haven't been feeling congested, which is why i usually take meds. do you know, it's only 2.5 months until i hear from my schools? i can't wait. i'm totally rambling right now. i've been doing it all day. i think i'm antsy in general. i'm waiting for so many things. waiting to hear from grad schools. waiting for the next semester to start. waiting to graduate. waiting to figure out what's gonna happen next in my story (that's a lie, i know what has to happen, just haven't written it yet). waiting to have time to have the lump in my throat removed. waiting to figure out how to have a relationship, which i think i can only do by having a real one. i feel like this year a whole new life is gonna start. i can't freakign wait. and now gatsby is sitting on my stomach and that's not good cause i have to pee like crazy. so, off he goes so i can. haha.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home