Wednesday, September 07, 2005

indonesia?

i love looking at the stats of this thing. they're even more addicting than the actual blogging. someone in indonesia looked at my site...wierd. but that's not what i want to write about.

when you sleep in the same bed with someone a certain intimicy is inherent in the system. you are vulnerable, naked whether you actually are or not. it's a beautiful thing though, no matter if it's a best friend visiting from out of town or someone you're interested in dating. but to me, something even more intimite is when you're sleeping in the same bed as someone and then you dream of them. it's like, not only have they entered my bed, but also my subconscious. dreams are a powerful thing. they can, at least briefly, completely change how you see someone. suddenly you can look at the dorkiest kid in the class in a whole new light, just because you kissed him on a bench in a dream the night before. they can also make you think about things you were avoiding. honest and true dreams are difficult to deal with. ive had periods in my life when my dreams are so real i cannot tell dream from waking. when that happens i spend weeks in odd stupors where i wonder if i've had this conversation before. for me, it's really odd to literally dream of someone and wake to find them there. it's definately worth it though, don't you think?

ps. this post was really hard to type because my cat decided to lie on my chest, directly in my line of vision to my laptop. the brat needs all the attention i couldn't give him in the past two days when i wasn't here. i promise a full post about my cat soon, something i'm sure you've all been dying for!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home