Saturday, September 03, 2005

wierd

so right this exact moment i'm feeling out of wack. slightly offput, a bit anxiously sad. i know it'll end in a sec, it's just a momentary annoyance. just things within the past two days have put me off my kilter. first i came home friday and i didn't have any furniture. i knew this was happening, just thought that was gonna happen on saturday. so the last time i enjoyed my old furniture was thursday night when i passed out on the couch at 8 pm and only woke up at 12 when my roommate told me to go to bed. i'm not particularly upset that the furniture left early. what's thrown me for a loop is that i had my whole weekend planned around it. i was going to go to dinner with my old roommate friday, then get stuff organized friday night, then be of some assistance to the people who were moving it out on saturday. instead i spent my friday night sweepign and mopping and moving piles of books around. and now it's saturday and i don't have anything to do. i have the oppurtunity to go on a bike ride with sue and her friend, but i'm not sure if i will. ok, i am.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home