Thursday, September 08, 2005

my cat is beautiful and obnoxious

mainly because he's all up in my grill right now. so i'm writing to celebrate school. YAY! i had my first day of my senior year of college today. and i feel as giddy as a first grader. actually, the first grader i know was not at all giddy. i was so amazingly happy today because of school. i love school. i'm such an uberdork. i know. so no need to tell me. it's gonna be a stressful semester, but i'm excited about everything i'm doing, so i should be able to manage.

so my schedule this semester involves a lit course covering ulysses, an independent study where i do research on a topic i chose, a course that i get to kind of student teach (including reading papers!), another course that happens at the exact same time as the student teaching, and advanced poetry, which i haven't written in a long freaking time. plus i have a job and gre tests and grad school applications and babysitting saturday nights, and an active social life which sometimes stretches states. oh, and i wanna write some for the paper, and write for myself, and um, probably something else too. oh well.

the thing i am worried about is the fact that my therapist's schedule and mine don't match so i won't be seeing him anymore. and right now i think me not being in therapy is probably bad. but i also don't want to deal with finding a new counselar. it's just not something i want to handle right now. but of course if i then have another episode, break down, whatever, i don't know what i'll do. my mom will totally yell at me if i don't get another counselor. it's so hard to worry about when i'm so happy right now though. there are so many things to make me happy right now. :-)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home