Friday, December 23, 2005

I'M FREE!!!!!!!!!

so a little more than a week ago i turned in my grad school applications. so glad that's over with. i also can't believe it's done. it's like coming out of prison. mind prison. so instead my last two weeks were spent at the tour company. which is another kind of prison altogether. i need intellectual stimulation. i cannot survive happily when my days are long hours staring at a computer screen, answering the same questions over and over again, and surfing the internet. no, i need something that occupies my brain. i need it. like i need food. so i hope i get into grad school.

the past three days has been interesting with this whole strike thing. hour long walks three days in a row. my legs are killing me. but i'm so fucking glad i can take the subway tomorrow. getting to newark without the subway would have been a royal fucking pain the ass. argh, i'm too tired to blog.

1 Comments:

At 1:58 AM, Blogger rainy jane ran away said...

too tired to blog?

Too tired to BLOG?

Never! Never shall you find another day when you are too tired or have lost the will to blog...never again! I am the good witch of the North and this is the gift I give to you, Aurora.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home